Sunday 8 May 2011

The End of Education

Today has been quite a week, finished and handed in my dissertation (which I'll come back to in a minute), had my last week of lectures, finished our short film the double date and now only have a remaining 3 more hand-ins until uni is completely finished! Not quite sure where the time has gone over the past 3 years but it has slipped out of my hands, crazy!

My dissertation has been my excuse for absence in blogging over the past few months, it ended up being a 9,200+ word report on the use of high definition cameras within the film industry. Been dreading it for years but when I got into, it ended up being pretty fun. Learned a hell of a lot and it's really made me wanna get shooting again which I haven't done any for a while.

Shot The Double Date and Turner back in February/March and both edits are complete now which is great, hoping to get them distributed somewhere so doing a bit of research into current film festivals and such. Got 3 films in pre-production at the moment: a 5 minute short following a hitman, a 30 minute zombie short (following on from what we did last year) and if all goes to plan, our first ever feature film about a noughts and crosses tournament. Not sure if all of these projects will come into fruition but they are all definitely in the pipeline.

Anyways, gotta crack on with these last few assignments. Just over 2 more weeks to go and then I'm no longer a student. Eeeeep...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TL;DR